THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 9, 2010


(This article is transfered from my previous blog site. Copying this article without permission from the author is prohibited.)


teenage pregnancy: a yes or no?

I have heard rumors that out of 10 teenage girls 7 got pregnant in their teen years, why is this happening?

Reasons of teenage pregnancy:

1. Lack of closeness with their parents

2. Keeping secrets

3. Curiosity

4. Early relationships

5. Brainwashed by bad peers

6. No parental assistance

This kind of things are the main causes of this kind of problem

Curiosity- main reason of trying new things that doesn’t give the person any good.

So to all the parents out there, always talk with your child and teach them what’s right and wrong, you never know what they’re thinking so let them understand the things they need to know, don’t let them be with bad peers so they would know their distance with them and let them ask you things that they don’t understand, always tell them stories of people that have entered a wrong path and ended up with regrets so they would know what will happen if they do bad things

but why?

what happens if I will enter the " wrong path "?

1. You will lose your self-esteem

2. Early family making can lead to poverty

3. It will not give you a good future

4. you’ll disappoint your family and friends

5. No oppurtinities awaits you

6. Unsuccessful life

do you want this to happen?

what will happen if I listen to my parents

1. A successful life

2. A perfect family

3. many oppurtunities awaits you

4. you will reach your goals

5. anything is possible when you finish with degree

but what will I do if my parents doesn’t care about me? To whom may I seek guidance?

To GOD, He will listen, as long as you have faith in Him, as long as you are on the right church, nothing will let you down if GOD is by your side, just PRAY.

so for me, teenage pregnancy is a BIG no


0 comments/suggestions: