THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lania Lestrange (part 3 - Phil Anderson)

I quickly went outside to check Phil.


As usual, he was wearing his favorite shades.


"Lania, I went to your school but you're not there so I'm wondering where are you and luckily I found you here, why didn't you go to school? You don't even answer my calls and messages, is there something wrong?" Phil said, as he locked the doors of his brand new 2010 Mazda 3, in the shade of electric blue.
He walked towards my direction. 


"I'm sorry for that, I'm sick and it's great. Dad went to the daycare center to drop Lennon, if he sees you here, oh my, you'll be dead" I told him as he leaned down to kiss my forehead.


"You're temperature is high, you need some paracetamol, do you have ant stock there of medicines? or I'll just buy you some so--


"I don't need any medicine, I just need some rest I think, some video games and internet surfing will do" I said with a huge smile on my face. I never imagined that I'll fall for a 20 year old guy.


"My strange little lady" he said and let out a soft chuckle, my favorite sound on planet Earth.


So after that visit, he went back to his father's place because he was doing a part time job there as a professional photographer, no wonder I got lots of pictures in my bedroom.


It's afternoon again, time for a little make-up practice. I'm 16 and I still don't know how to apply eye-shadows of different shades. I wish mom is here.


So after the make-up session, I look better than the last time I tried, I looked like a zombie now than a terrifying clown.


7:00 pm.
Dad went home with Terrence and Lennon. He looks so exhausted, with parchment clutched under his arms and a pen on top of his ears. 


"How are you feeling" dad asked, putting Terrence on his wooden crib.


"I'm fine dad, but I think I can't go to school tomorrow, my muscles still hurts" I said, lied rather.


That's how a strange day ends, after dinner, we'll brush our teeth, cradle Terrence until he fall asleep, read Lennon some scary fairy tales and bid my dad goodnight.


Most of all, I'll wait for Phil's call.


"Goodnight Lania, please take care of yourself, I'll drop by tomorrow, same time, have a goodnight's sleep, I love you" 


"I'll try to act normal, haha, don't worry about me, worry about yourself being kicked out the house by my dad. Goodnight, I love you too, no girls, no war."


"No girls, haha, see you lady. G'nyt."


"C'yah"


end of conversation.


I'm kinda shy in expressing my feelings to Phil.
I feel like I need to look like an emotionless statue.
What the hell?
I love him but I can't show it.
I don't even want to kiss him on the lips even if we are 11 months already.


His hazel brown eyes, bronze hair, fair skin and wicked gorgeous lips makes me wanna cry, he seems so perfect, while I'm so strange. wavy brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, pale lips. I look like a living dead.


But he kept on telling me I'm beautiful. That's the only time I'm not pale because of the blood flowing through my cheeks. Blush.


"G'nyt mom.Thanks God."


The last lines before I fell asleep. wandering in dreamland. making the impossible, possible.


(to be continued)

1 comments/suggestions:

Anonymous said...

oh my GOD!


i wish i have phil anderson..he's such a gentleman...whipwheW!


I'll wait for part 4!


-elisha adams