THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lania Lestrange (part 2 - who wants lemonade?)

Have you ever encountered an old English saying that says:


"When life throws you lemons, make lemonade."

Probably you had, and that's really awesome.

It's another fine Sunday morning, I'm feeling fine the very moment I woke up because
no one is shouting "I want some pancakes! I need some sugar! I want some mushroom soup!"
Nobody does, because today, I'm sick.

It's the moment I've been waiting for, being sick because of stress and too much boredom.
Every time I got sick, my dad usually spend his entire day at Aunt Dora's house, it's just across the lot. He would bring Terrence there (my baby brother) and take Lennon to a daycare center (my 4 yr. old brother).

"wow" is the right word for an event as weird as this.

Today, I'm gonna make my own soup, my own pancakes and make lemonade, that's what I always do.

My life's lemon is the death of my mother, my lemonade for that event is to move on.
Life always throws different lemons at me. Large lemons, little lemons, strong lemons and even rotten lemons, that's why I always end up with weird lemonades.

Tomorrow will be a fine day also because I'm still sick, too bad if my fever cool down..tsk tsk..

Up to this day, I'm still wondering what is the purpose of a 16 year old female teenager.
Weird thoughts always runs in my mind, should I rebel? should I runaway?

"Nah, forget it, just continue being strange"

That's what my brain always tell me but...

"Do what it takes just to be happy and contented"

That's what my heart struggled to say.

Being the only girl in our family seems a good way to go.
No one will ask me how should I disposed my napkin or how to apply make-up etc..

Oh, by the way, dad finally discovered George Willington's underwear brand! Isn't that amazing?
Blah Blah Blah.
Making scoops about people, oh how I wish dad will find a better job than to snoop inside a stranger's house and jot down everything he sees.

I wish I'll grow up faster, so I can show the world that I'm not the strange little girl they used to know.
I want to show them that even without my mom, we can survived, we can be rich just like the famous people now.

"Lania! Lania! come out!"

I quickly went out because that voice is what I've been longing to hear, the voice of
Phil Anderson. My partner in crime, my boyfriend. Gulp.



(to be continued)



1 comments/suggestions:

Anonymous said...

hurray!
part 2!
I'm loving this right now, as in right now, and I can't wait to see what Phil Anderson looks like...thanks C.F.!

rock on mate!

-Elisha Adams